Martes, Enero 17, 2012

..today is January and the year is 2012. what you’re reading right now is my first attempt at (what else but) a blog. i’m really into writing much these days but my creative juices are not really that overflowin--haha contrast is it? but that happens sometimes :} what i really long for right now is a lengthy and meaty conversation, and not this task of typing down words as if i’m talking to the monitor..
anyway, i’ll be going on a trip  tomorrow night at midnight and i’m going there alone. sounds so brave of me, huh? the thought of going there alone scares me a little bit, but the fact that i’m going to see one of the most beautiful places in the philippines for the first time excites me. expect that i’ll be talking a lot when i get back..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento